Thursday, August 28, 2008

GOO' MORNIN..

Riley has never climbed out of his bed...EVER.
If I was in the kitchen getting things ready for the day he would yell MAAAAAMAAAAAA, I WANNA GEEEET UP OR MAAAAAMAAAAA, WHAT YOU DOIN?
He just stayed in there until we would greet him in the morning and get him up.
Well, when he became potty trained I told him he could get out of bed to use the potty if he got right back in. He still doesn't get out of bed to use the potty, but he will get up and greet us in the morning.
IT's always the same scene.
He stumbles in the room where ever I am and says "Goo' Mornin', Mornin Mama" with his eyes barely opened.
This is posted because I started my day at 3am for no good apparent reason.

Now I guess I have to put those towels up that have almost made it to the right place.

No comments: