Here we are with eyes barely open ready to go! This is the only picture we stopped to take the whole weekend.
According to Riley, "Mama in dallas, She went to da store"
Could you keep up? We'll lets see (not in chronilogical order) I proved in the car that I could not list them anywhere close to being in order...
Sam Moon
Home store
Luggage and gift store
DSW shoes
Bed, Bath, Beyond
Target
Nine West
Stop for Mani/Pedi
Dinner-Houston's
Sat 9-5
Nordstrom
Neiman Marcus
Macy's
Anthropologie
XXI
Free People
Aveda
Bare Minerals (I converted!)
Gap Body
Victoria Secret
Club Monoco
TCBY (twice)
Orange Cup
You still with me? We're not done yet
Cheese Cake factory
Mimi
Sweet Factory
Pottery Barn
Z Gallery
Restoration Hardware
Froggie's
SUCESSFUL TRIP!
I'm going to sit down. My legs are hurting.
On another note...
GET WELL DAD!!!!
2 comments:
What about J Crew, Banana, and Sheke?
Wow! Thar is some serious shopping girls! Wish I had been there!
Post a Comment