please let me know if any of you have used this before. I have a friend that swears by it so I'm giving it a try. What do I have to lose?..Her baby sleeps through the night :) You can watch a video of how it works here
What a precious baby in video! Hum, let us know if it works,,,I have heard alot about this and everyone says it works. Jen's nurse told her to do it with Lacey when she was a newborn.
If it works good, but Sofia loved the sling. That is how I got her to sleep several nights was to walk with her in the sling then gentely removed her. Good luck with it!
2 comments:
What a precious baby in video! Hum, let us know if it works,,,I have heard alot about this and everyone says it works. Jen's nurse told her to do it with Lacey when she was a newborn.
If it works good, but Sofia loved the sling. That is how I got her to sleep several nights was to walk with her in the sling then gentely removed her. Good luck with it!
Post a Comment