1. My closet!!
2. My car
3. My purse
Those are three daily stressors for me so I'm going to tackle those things in the near future. In fact, I started with my purse/bag with this recent purchase.
I compared the baby bag, Millar bag, and this cambridge tote. This bag has all the inside pockets like the Millar bag, but it's a better size for every day use so I went with it.

Next, I'm going to organize my closet and promise to throw all trash out of my car when I exit! We'll see how long this lasts :)
2 comments:
I want to organize too...but I just can't yet. My house needs to clear out first and I need to get this trip under my belt. Then this place is going minimalist!!!!
FYI: the bigger the tote,and more pockets it has, the more junk and trash it holds...
self-taught stylist
Post a Comment