It's very real! I couldn't possibly make up this attraction.
I don't approve of HC Ranch, but apparently they are trying to expand their fan base by adding a Disney Cars exhibition along the side of the highway. It would be wrong to deprive the toddler from his beloved Cars so we loaded up and went sight seeing.
There's the airplane..
Then we tried to distract Riley from the busy Cadillacs with Ramone, Doc, and even tractor tippin...
Luigi needs a new set of tires.
Riley and the sheriff of Radiator Springs.
Last, but not least...a broke down Tow-Mater in the background and Riley.
That concludes our field trip to the HC ranch with Disney Cars.
2 comments:
Hilarious-a far cry from Disney, but they tried so hard that you just have to smile. And I bet Riley did like it.
no, actually he was uneasy.
can you blame him?
Post a Comment