Sunday, March 15, 2009

Caden 13-weeks



We hit the 3 mos mark!
*Caden still doesn't have a consistent sleep pattern at night.
*He is trying to roll over
*LOVES to be talked to. He will try to talk back.
*Smiles with his whole body.
*Has a big brother who thinks the little brother hung the moon!



I think Caden is starting to look like a chunkier version of Riley. I need to post some who's who pictures sometime.

3 comments:

nanny said...

They are both so precious.

Solar Powered said...

they look SO much alike. caden has changed a lot this past week. so sweet that i teared up a little...hormones.

Mel said...

Hey! You are such a pro at this and I love how you know everything about the blog site. I have no idea how to change it. Sorry! It took me forever to add a blog. I got kinda mad at this because mine is so boring and have no idea how to do anything. I love reading about the boys and are very cute. P.S. I may need parenting tips in 7 and 1/2 months;)