Saturday, March 7, 2009

Week 12 in review

I'm not so great at keeping on time with Caden's weekly updates. The weeks are flying by so fast! It really hurts Caden's feelings.

The commander has been gone for two weeks and to say it has been exhausting is really down playing it. I've fixed some higher end meals in the last two weeks. One night the toddler looked at his plate and said "OH YAY! IT'S PICKLE SANDWICHES!" He ate 3/4ths of it too. Baby Caden was equally excited about his Similac cocktail.


I'll let you in on the pickle sandwich secret.
You will need the following:
2 pieces of bread
cheese of your choice
turkey (you can substitute the meat of your choice)
mustard
sandwich pickles
serve with chips! HA!!!
The beautiful, bald headed, baby is doing great at the baby sitters. He still doesn't sleep all night. He gets up once or twice. The toddler and I like to wiggle his ears and say that he's making funny faces. It makes him laugh and that just feeds the whole visious cycle.

I'll leave you with this rockin' version of Twinkle,Twinkle...

2 comments:

Solar Powered said...

"wont" a sweetheart

nanny said...

Have a little star on your hands!!