This post is going to be so random that I couldn't come up with an appropriate title.
I've had so many things that I wanted to share, but couldn't ever find a good time to get them posted so here they are bundled in one, BIG, random, post!
1. Remember when you could just open a drink to find that you were an instant winner? Well, this week it occurred to me that I could be throwing away luxury cars or dream vacations with all the diet cokes that I drink. I wanted to know what exactly is behind that long chain of jibberish numbers and letters so I went to www.mycokerewards.com to find out. After I went through the lengthy registration process and promised to be an American citizen, I learned that my diet coke just earned me 3 points. Twenty four points earns you a free drink.
2. Do you know why our local Sams is the coolest store ever? If you were going to say because of the lights in the frozen food cases that automatically light up as you walk down the aisle then you are close. However, the actual reason IS....drum roll....... the little flower stand between the frozen chicken and produce section! You can find the best flowers and at such great prices one would never feel guilty about throwing them in the cart for no reason at all.
These are just yummy and were sitting next to the flowers so they got photographed.
What's your favorite frozen treat?
Oh look, the toddler thinks I'm not looking. Lets just sit back and watch.
I think he's meeting his objective.
And he scores..
Here appears to be a half eaten banana on the living room table!
In the corner of the unedited picture above is a baby toy that this guy likes to sit under. The toddler says he "squiggles" around and bats at the things that hang down.
Notice his first injury this week. Those finger nails were dangerous!
And finally....
Our local chick fil a is giving away free Chicken mini's every Monday in March.
How's that for a special treat to kick off the work week!
MUST RUN...The commander just yelled "HONEY...um HONEY" I need to go see who he's talking to!
Update: Turns out it's a poopy diaper that he doesn't want to change. UGH! I can't complain. I do have this going for me.
2 comments:
Wow! I want to be you when I grow up.
Love it all! Thanks for sending me your new address!
Post a Comment