Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break


It's that time of year for an annual spring break for some. The Aunt Fairy and her family are off skiing. So fun.
For me, this time of year means perking up the flower pots and I need your help. Every year I try really hard to make them look great and every year they end up looking everything, but that. Last year, Dodo brought me a magazine telling me exactly what to put in them. So I headed to Lowe's to get my flowers, but they didn't have the species that I was looking for so I tried to "make do". OH MY! Who knew there were so many versions of salvia. Now, I'm no master gardener like my Aunt Bettie so please help me spruce up my pots by telling me what you put in yours to make them look spectatular. How do you arrange them?
I can't wait to try your suggestions.

1 comment:

Solar Powered said...

i wish i could help, i just copy what the gay couples in my neighborhood do: pick two colors and put a LOT of one color in each pot...alternating. Make sense?
One pot: pink
Next pot: white
Next pot: pink
And so on.