Saturday, June 13, 2009

initial necklaces

I've been looking at some monogram necklaces at Mason's, but they haven't had an A so I started looking on Etsy. Look at these OH SO CUTE handmade necklaces. Jillian, the bachelorette, will be wearing one from RitzyMisfit

This one from ChristinaKober is similar to what I've been wanting.
There are so many cute ones on Etsy to choose from. What style is your favorite?

I really like this one too from SilverMePendants

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love, love, love the second one. How cute!

26 Dresses and Counting said...

My bff got me one of these for my b-day. I love it. So Mason's has them?

Lindsay said...

Hi Alison! I miss seeing you! I kind of lost you in the blog world-for some reason it shows I'm a follower but everytime I try to click on the link to go to your blog it would take me to your old one. Anyway-your blog looks great and I can't believe how big the boys are! I re-bookmarked this, so I should be visiting more often!

Lindsay said...

Oh-and I love these necklaces, too! :)

Tracy said...

III's company has the second one!! I will check for an A next time i'm in. Funny post on Caden!!! He is growing up so fast!