Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Interview with a preschooler.


I like to conduct an interview every so often with the preschooler and write down his answers. It's something I think everyone with kids should do for a good laugh. I remember making a recipe book in first grade so I can't wait until we do that.

Q: How old am I?

A: 43


Q: How old is your dad?

A: 45


Q: What is my job at the hospital?

A: you weigh Caden

(can you tell we've been by there a few times on my days off)


Q: What is your dad's job?

A: He buys things and he picks up.

(I got a good laugh from that one! )


Q: how old is Caden?

A: I don't know


The inteview ended abruptly.

"Mom, move i really gotta go pee"

"it's pee time"


Sometimes I look at him and wonder when he got so big. I recently read something to this effect. Enjoy the time you have now. It's truly a gift. That's why they call it "the present".

I'm trying to soak in every second because the months seem to fly by like seconds these days.






3 comments:

nanny said...

Love the interview. That is such a great idea! Would like to read your cook book!!!

26 Dresses and Counting said...

You've got to publish your cook book for us!

Solar Powered said...

this is priceless...how did I miss this post last week?