Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Tales from a Tool Woman...Babe and Rooster.

No, you are not at the wrong site. How do you like the upgrade?

The toddler (oops) I mean preschooler is being entertained by Noggin while "babe" is sleeping so I started revamping the blog.
Have I mentioned that Riley refers to Caden as "BABE"?..always!
"BABE, you can't eat my shoe"
"Stop it BABE!"
"You are too little for that toy, BABE! "
It cracks me up every time. I don't know where he picked it up, but I'm here to tell you that silly nick names stick! What started out as an innocent "Riley Rooster" has been shortened to ROOSTER by all.
Am I going to wear one of those parental sports stickers when he is older that says
"My son is Rooster B. #5"?

We gotta nip the Babe name. I'm just learning from experience here.
BABE and ROOSTER?

8 comments:

Solar Powered said...

LOL...I love the nickname Rooster we gotta come up with another for Caden

Solar Powered said...

Great job on the blog...it looks great! I lOVE IT!

amyj said...

Looks good! Love the m&m themed bday. So cute.

nanny said...

Love the new look....It is so pretty!

tracy said...

CUTE page!!!! wow, i'm impressed!

tract said...

ok, the nicknames just go to prove that you watched Annie WAAAYYY too much as a child...

granolachic said...

i LOVE the new look!!! love it love it love it!!

your boys are adorable!

26 Dresses and Counting said...

Wow Maw Maw..I'm impressed. Can you do something to mine. It's in desperate need of a facelift.