Thursday, August 20, 2009

Show and Tell


Tomorrow is Show and Tell at Preschool.
I explained the concept to the preschooler and told him that he could take any small toy to class. In my mind, I was wondering what truck would he pick so I was very surprised when he said he wanted to take his piggy bank. This piggy bank is pretty funny. It says "feed me, feed me". When it gets a coin then it will tell the name and amount ("This is a penny. A penny is one cent")
I don't know why he chose it, but he does like to search for coins now. Would that be wrong to put a post it on the piggy with the following rates? :)

For $0.01 you can look at Piggy.
For $0.05 you can touch the Piggy.
For $0.25 you can feed the Piggy.

I'm just saying...It's a bad economy and sometimes a preschooler has to make money any way he can. HA!
The only problem with the piggy...the balance is more like $5.

No comments: