At least he has his first job behind him.
He and W, the neighbor, set up a lemonade stand last weekend. Our neighborhood had a neighborhood garage sale so the potential customers were there.
The problem was not with the customers, but the customer service. I headed up the lemonade stand and my employees drank the profits then walked out on the job.
They didn't leave when it was slow either! They waited for rush hour.
I'm pretty sure there will be a coaching for improvement for the next job. :)

Maybe they didn't like their current working conditions (signs attached with blue tape to an old entertainment center). HA!
4 comments:
Well I think the stand was awesome!!!! How cute!
Did you make good wages for the day? lol
We made about $3 in 15min. I need to add "improving profit margin" to the next meeting agenda.
Ha! I love it. LOL...maybe if you had sold painted rocks and godeyes you would have improved your profit margin.
I LOVE the idea of the entertainment center for a lemonade stand! I had one with the kids I babysit for this summer and after I recouped my initial spendings {taught a math lesson with it :)} they did pretty well AND surprisingly enough I was able to keep them from drinking it!
Post a Comment