
That kid...on the package..is misleading. I'm convinced this picture was taken during the day! :)
We've been on an unsuccessful journey of night time potty training for several months. Besides the obvious of getting up to make the big guy use the potty, does anyone have any tips to share? We've tried not using pull ups and were rewarded with LOTS of laundry. We've tried the cold pull ups. I think he prefers these, actually. It must be the nice cooling sensation on a summer night. :)
I'm at a loss and VERY ready to rid this house of Huggies and Pampers Pull Ups so ANYTHING you have to offer will be much appreciated. He does great during the day!
My theory is he just doesn't wake up to go at night unless we get him up with him.
4 comments:
Oh dear, oh dear....I have a young man at my house that STILL wears pull ups to bed at night! UGH! I finally gave up and am waiting for him to decide he doesn't want to sleep in one of those soggy old things! He is SOOOO reasonable and successful by day but at night....
I used to be a bit pompous about potty training when I had successfully trained four kiddos. But, then Lil Sam came along and humbled me!! ;)
Just be patient, their bladders are not that well trained as are especially if they sleep hard. Sam will be great all day but at night we still use one too. Even if we get him up, he will go in the potty but for some reason he still wakes up wet.
He always has done things in his own time. Patience is needed, I guess. Thanks for the encouragement.
Mason wears a pull up to bed & is SOAKED every morning~many times with wet pants & bed (that's WITH a pull up!) We've really started to limit his drinks earlier in the evening.
I'm not even going to attempt underwear at night time yet. I just don't think he's ready. Dr. A told me that it's a whole SEPERATE issue. So don't worry!
Post a Comment