I suffer from "we don't have anything to eat" syndrome when in reality we have lots to eat. I just forget what ingredients from the pantry can be put together to form a meal. So, no more eating out, hot dogs, or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for this week. These easy meals sit as a reminder of what good things are ready to come.
I really need to move outside my comfort zone of hamburger meat and chicken.
(Feel free to send easy recipes my way).
Tonight we can scratch Chicken pot pie off the list. I'll be honest. It wasn't a fan favorite.
One of these kids is VERY picky about what he puts in his mouth. The other one...well, not so much.

8 comments:
LOL... that just made my day. Those pictures are adorable and I know, just know, that Rooster is going to be the next face of GAP Inc.
The kid LOVES to put socks in his mouth..clean or dirty!
So are you telling me it won't be too long before Tessa starts sticking her's and daddy's socks in her mouth....GREAT!!
Tiffany--he's a child of his own kind. ;) My first one was never a fan of socks in his mouth. This one will search through laundry to find a sock and will often pull them off his feet to put in his mouth. I'm pretty sure Tessa is too sweet to eat socks. Maybe it's a boy thing.
Alison that potpie looks wonderful...wish I had it right now!!
Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! What adorable boys you have...they just made me smile by looking at their pictures! :)
My bald headed boyfriend gets cuter with age! HA!
LOVE IT! How adorable these pictures are! Found you on SITS :)
Post a Comment