
This Christmas was one of the best ones that I remember. You could take all the "stuff" away and it will forever remain special to me. I probably won't remember the gifts that Santa left as time goes by, but I will remember singing Happy Birthday to Jesus, sledding in the snow, and hearing the preschooler yell with excitement "Come out here, mom! You've got to see this right now!"
We had to rearrange some plans due to the weather, but we were still able to visit with everyone even if it was only for a little while. I don't recall having a white Christmas so being able to play in the snow and make snow ice cream made this Christmas one to remember.
5 comments:
Oh how fun! I love snow icecream! Nothing better than a beautiful white christmas.
So glad you had a good Christmas.
WOW! WHAT fun! We had a lovely layering of snow but it has been so bitterly cold the kiddos have not wanted to play out.
Glad you Christmas was EXTRA special!
Looks perfect, so glad you had a good one!
The picture on the sled is adorable!
Post a Comment