This must be the latest, greatest version of a chia pet. I had one of those by the way. It molded. This is what the Preschooler found as he was snooping through my bags one day. That's what I get for leaving them within his reach. It was meant for the Easter bunny, but we decided to bring him to life. His name is Friggity Frog and within a week he already needs a haircut. You can find other fun, hair growing pets at Hobby Lobby.
6 comments:
http://www.flythroughourwindow.com/2010/03/get-crackin/
This is the cutest thing for Easter....I can see you making it! Check it out! If this link doesn't work...it is her March 2nd post!
Nanny, I showed them to the preschooler and he wants to make them with his Easter eggs. Thanks!!! Those are cute.
SO! CUTE!
My girls would adore this lil frog!
Weird...how that showed up as Commander just because I used his computer...
LOL....I wondered if Commander was blogging now???? I got a kick out of it!
I thought that was the best idea for Easter....so cute!
I also love her blog....photos are fantastic!
Oh I love him!
Post a Comment