Whatever you order it's going to be great. Well, last week I was wanting their breakfast sandwich, but the Wild Thing was fresh out of surgery so I decided to make one at home. We had these potatoes in the freezer and all I can say is Thank You Ore Ida.
My breakfast sandwich needed Texas Toast, but these potatoes were better than those served with the best breakfast in town!
I can't wait to have them up with a BLT this summer.

There aren't many things I can recommend from a freezer section over making it fresh at home, but these are GOOD.
Did I forget to mention the Wild Thing is tubed?
His tubes have opened him to the world of hearing and this kid has lots to say now. He tells stories with his hands that are complete with expressions and participates in conversations. Dodo and I were discussing and pointing at some of the plants in her yard and he just chimed in with his jibber jabber and pointed right along with us. No more grunting folks, we've got ourselves a jibbering, jabbering, giggling, hearing, lil Wild Thing.
2 comments:
So glad that Caden is doing well and you can see the difference already!
Tell me more about this sandwich.....recipe maybe!
Sweet little guy in his hospital gown and paci! SO EXCITING that he is chatting up a storm.
As for the Ore Ida's...I am going to give them a whirl! LOVE home fries!
Post a Comment