Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dear Dodo,

I'm so glad the Preschooler loves sugar filled treats like jelly beans, smarties, and generic chocolate because it makes me feel better about eating his chocolate bunny. You know.. the one you gave him. The one that's covered in premium milk chocolate and filled with pecans and honey caramel. OH.MY.WORD.
The Commander may or may not have walked in on me eating it with a fork.
Well, I think I told you that we didn't need to take two of these bunnies home, but as it turns out I accidently left the other one at your house. If you don't mind, please bring it to us. We really NEED it.

Love,
Toolwoman.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love that cartoon!

I think you should do the 1/2 too....I want to meet you & Carrie! We've got a year....we can all do it, right?

nanny said...

LOL....Dodo could always pick out the "Best" Easter candy.....

Solar Powered said...

LOL...would you believe we refrained from Easter candy in this household? It wasn't easy.

Alison said...

I can not believe you refrained from Easter candy. Not even a starburst, huh?
Kathryn, I want to go to the marathon, but if I participate then there might not be any moral support from the side lines so I'm claiming that role. I can't wait and we must eat lots of carbs the night before. :)