*We didn't exactly race, but we did paddle our way through the course in the rain.
*Rain Guard for the stroller--check, umbrellas--check, rain boots--check.
Did we use them? Not so much.
*The Wild Thing rebelled against his socks and shoes by tossing them into the street so I feel certain we messed up the times for ALL the people behind us. While we were collecting a sock over here and a shoe over there his friend, JP, was proudly singing in the rain.
*I finally let him go "barefooting" as the Preschooler would say. Yes, it was cold. And wet. We finished at 45:35 and I'm convinced we would still be there gathering socks and shoes from the middle of the road had they not been confiscated.
I can hear my mom now "he's going to catch a cold."
*Refusing to stay dry.
*Preschooler's aren't fond of stopping for pictures, however, moms get excited over such things. :)
* We may or may not have filed in instead of making our way to the starting line. (That might be considered cheating under certain rules), but it was fun all the same...even in the rain.
4 comments:
Omg, wild thing looks huge.
Well, I think it looks like fun...a little rain won't hurt a thing!
Amen, Caden is growing up!!!!
Way to Go MawMaw! Movies next weekend?
Post a Comment