


Tonight was the final home game for the 2010 Razorback season. They finished strong with a 58-21 victory against UTEP. We found a new spot to tail gate this year which worked out well for the kids. There are bouncy houses and various other kid friendly activities. Rolling down the hills turned out to be a big hit too.
I love this time of year. You can see the smoke from the grills that were set up around us. Everything smelled so good. The weather was cool today so the kids and I went for the tailgate and then came home to watch the game. I have to admit. It was nice to watch it in my pajamas and paint my nails.



This time of year just flies by!
It's hard to believe this was the last home game.
2 comments:
What Fun!!! Your pictures are great! The colors just pop....
Oh man, those are great pics...I wish we could have been there!!! Fun.
Post a Comment