Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Someone send my kids the memo!

To sleep an extra hour! Daylight savings time means the chaos of our house begins in the wee.hours.of.the.morning.

Do you know what happens when a certain Wild Thing gets up before he's rested? He lives up to his name!
Yesterday, I went to check on a yelling Wild Thing when my toe tried to make it out the door before the rest of my body. My middle toe is swollen and decorated with black and purple bruises. I get to wear birkenstocks now.

The Wild Thing's early morning activities:
*Turn the alarm clock up loud on a static station
*Turn the lights on and off
*Write on the walls and other various things besides paper
*Strip naked.
*Use the bathroom where ever he chooses (I'm a new proud owner of carper cleaner)
*Chase his brother with poop
*The brother screams
*The mom gags
*The Wild Thing laughs

and now he's pouring my leftover bedside drink in the floor so if you're wondering where've I've been now you know. I've been one step behind the Wild Thing. I'll be back to blogging regularly when he's in kindergarten. :)
Is it nap time yet?

1 comment:

Solar Powered said...

I just got tired reading this post and am staring to feel your pain as LC enters toddlerhood. At least it saves money on a gym membership...the bright side?