BUT..when the chics at Elle Dee Photography bring caramel apples, suckers, and the promise of a trolley ride, we get this.

When the Wild Thing is allowed to run free and be all things wild.
We get this captured. He's making a mad dash straight for the camera.

I'll treasure these next pictures forever. I appear as though I have it all together. Almost like I could give June Cleaver a run for her money and cook supper in an apron and high heels. My kids look sweet and angelic like. We're calling it an Elle Dee moment. They were GREAT for her camera! If only she could follow us around every day. But then again, I probably wouldn't want to hang pictures from today's great Pizza Hut melt down and I'm sure the holes in my socks were showing through my dirty tennis shoes.


For a few minutes anyway, we all dressed up and played nice. The chics at Elle Dee Photography were great at capturing it. Thanks girls!

Now I'm going to print 100 free pictures from Seehere.com and so can you thru Nov 30 by entering the promotional code "prints".
3 comments:
Those little faces are so precious....I know you are proud of them (and the pictures, too)
Good Job Elle Dee!
These are my favorite kind of photos...free and loose...they are wonderful.
HEY! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your jacket! You are a jazzy mom!
Man I love that picture of Riley! My favorite.
Post a Comment