Friday, August 1, 2008

Suessical the Musical


We supported the local arts tonight by watching some entertaining kids.
I told Riley before we left that we were going to see Dr. Suess. He was NOT interested in going to the Dr so I had to remind him of one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, Horton Hears a Who, and other Suess related rhymes.
Then and only then was he interested and ready to go.
I thought he knew exactly who he was watching with wide eyes until it was over and he asked to go back and watch Mr. Goose.
After correcting him twice, I gave up and Mr Goose it was!
Because I had my camera and because we were on the square and because the sun was setting just right...I got these pictures to document the night with Mr. Goose.


Let me just add a few more things about the kid making the funny face.
This week he has started playing trucks with "grandpa". We don't have anyone named "grandpa" so this is a new imaginary friend. Grandpa always gets reprimanded for not pulling the trucks fast enough. "PULL, PULL GRANDPA!" I've caught him having conversations with Grandpa several times this week and it cracks me up!
"ALL MY LIFE" seems to be the response to everything.
Me: Riley do you need to go potty
R: All my life..

Do you want to eat?
All my life..
It is usually the response to all questions.

Again, I don't know where this originated from nor does the babysitter, but its quite funny.

He likes to play in the dirtS now (as in more than one dirt) and there is a large dirtS pile by our house.

2 comments:

Solar Powered said...

how cute is that?

Lindsay said...

LOL! I'm cracking up!
Those pictures are great!!!