
I was tagged by Solar to post 7 random things. I'm finally getting around to it so I'm tagging the other 3 of my blog readers that haven't posted this yet. You know who you are so feel free to post some random things about yourself. (sorry, I didn't exactly follow the rules)
1. I used to own these in the 80s only mine were black. The red ones were super cool in 5th grade, but they were on back order and hard to get!

2. I was able to get these from Solar's mom. They were pink and blue and yes, I used to pump them up before running. I felt sooooo cool~

3. I carried my lunch money in these while in elementary school. Only mine were brown and tan. (for someone with no memory at all, I am doing well at remembering my shoes)

4. These were the ultimate 7th grade fad. I think my mom still has them in the attic.
I curled my bangs back, sprayed them up high, and tucked my jeans in these.

5. These were only cool if you knew how to make the loopy shoe laces. One would NOT dare to actually tie them.

6. Present day: I want these!

7. Finally, I love to wear flats.
4 comments:
great post! I got a good laugh! i want those rain boots too.
Darn! I was gonna tag you!
I wondered if you would put the red ropers on blog/ha
I so had the red high top Reeboks and the red lace up ropers.
Post a Comment