Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BABY NEEDS A NAME GIVEAWAY...

I'm in a good mood this morning because I saw $5 hanging from the pocket of a pair of pants that I haven't worn in months. That's always a fun little find.

I'm in a bind though because baby still needs a name!! We have a "he's going to get it by default name", but we need some suggestions and let's face it...looking through rows and rows of baby names is just not that inspiring.
I will announce the prize sometime tomorrow or Fri, but I'm announcing the give away now so you can be thinking.
Deadline is Friday at midnight.
I reserve the right to use the name so if you have future plans for it then I wouldn't suggest it.
Anyone who makes a suggestion will have his/her name entered in the drawing.
Stay tuned and start thinking...

6 comments:

26 Dresses and Counting said...

Anders

Solar Powered said...

take Brewer if you like it so much then if it is ever my turn, i can tell BM there is already one in the family. Just kidding.

Solar Powered said...

ben or peyton or lucas

Lindsay said...

How about Evan, Logan, Cole or Harrison?

Anonymous said...

I really like Taylor. Dustin is still on Amos, but what does he know. I like Max also even though you say it is a dogs name,

Lindsay said...

Just say NO to Amos! :)