
We started our Halloween festivities by trick or treating on the square this afternoon.
We met Sam and Noah (with their parents) for round 1.
(L to R: Sam the monkey, Riley the astronaut, and Noah the cop)
The adorable monkey with a bow is Sofia.

Taking a candy break to play in the leaves.
We ate dinner at our favorite pizza place and then walked around the block.

This is when Riley REALLY got into the trick or treating!
1. Instead of saying trick or treat he would say "I WANT SOME". We worked on that one and he finally got the trick or treat and thank you down pat.
2. He told one kind home owner "now shut your door" after he got his candy.
3. He put his hand up after receiving some candy at one house and said "give me five". I guess he got good stuff at that house so they were instant friends.
He came off his sugar high pretty fast because he was in bed and asleep by 8:30 and I'm pretty sure we have enough candy to last us until next year...oh my!
1 comment:
Im glad you found us. I added you to my favorites so I can keep up with you and Riley. I looks like you all had a good halloween. Are you going to the game today? Im getting ready for it. I have to say I am glad it is the last home game. I just have really had trouble getting into it this year. Completely not like me. Oh well, I guess my priorities have changed just a little :)
Post a Comment