Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conversations with Riley



R: Who goes to the moon?
Me: Astronauts go to the moon. You know, like what you are going to be for Halloween?
R: Yeah, and they go to Mars too in a rocket.

Am I going to have to know the names of all the galaxies when he's 4?? I have no idea where he picked up MARS.

His nickname has always been Riley bug or Riley Rooster.
A: Come here Rooster Riley
R: I'M NOT ROOSTER RILEY, I'M RILEY ROOSTER! YOU KNOW MY NAME!!
perhaps, we should work on his real name instead of nick names :)

We had CNN on the TV the other night and Riley asked us "what's a company?"
I just looked at Riley's dad for the answer to that one.
His response: It's like Walmart or Target.
Then he asked me "What you thinking bout mama?" I said I'm thinking about what you might ask us when you're 5???

Tonight he needed "a vitamin to feel me better"
and finally...he likes to watch "Scooby Dude"

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Adorable!

granolachic said...

how precious...it kinda makes my heart hurt...never take these precious questions for granted! i know you don't and you seem like the most amazing mom...keep up the very good work!

Courtney said...

Too cute. Sounds like my Sister when she was little.
You won my Smile Award. Check out my blog.

Solar Powered said...

i love this post...keem them coming!