OK PEOPLE! For the first time, I'm clueless. Who do you think he's going to pick? I can't wait to watch next Monday night to find out. I like Molly and Melissa. I'm really hoping he does not consider DeAnna.
Yes but when I tried to view the frames it wouldn't let me go back that far. I don't know why your blog doesn't like me :( It was really good to see you yesterday. As always you look great!!
I have always thought it would be Melissa but it never turns out the obvious way!!!! And why do they keep saying they are going to keep it "intimate" because of emotions????? What do they mean intimate?????
i think its' molly or deanna. they haven't really focused on molly that much. i dont' know why they keep saying to respect the feelings of those involved and keep it intimate. they are on reality television, what is no audience going to accomplish?
5 comments:
Yes but when I tried to view the frames it wouldn't let me go back that far. I don't know why your blog doesn't like me :( It was really good to see you yesterday. As always you look great!!
My bets are on Melissa!
self-taught stylist
I have always thought it would be Melissa but it never turns out the obvious way!!!! And why do they keep saying they are going to keep it "intimate" because of emotions????? What do they mean intimate?????
It's Molly...no doubt.
i think its' molly or deanna.
they haven't really focused on molly that much.
i dont' know why they keep saying to respect the feelings of those involved and keep it intimate.
they are on reality television, what is no audience going to accomplish?
Post a Comment