The big guy hung out and enjoyed ice cream while the little guy topped the scales!
I'm challenged when it comes to reading those growth charts, but according to my very broad estimation he falls somewhere between the 5th and 25th percentile for weight. That means if he's in the 10th percentile then he's only bigger than one out of every 10 kids his age. Thats OK because I'm pretty sure his height works more in his favor.
We'll find out in a few weeks at his 8 week checkup. NOPE, that's not a mistake. The title of the post is "Caden 10 weeks" and we still haven't gone for his 8 week check up. Turns out...I scheduled it and then forgot about it! I called to reschedule and was reprimanded by the receptionist. She told me they allow 3 no shows and then they "request that you find another physician". (cough, cough) WE WILL NOT MISS ANOTHER APPT!
For the record, I've never done that before! I have it written in 3 different places this time. I'M GETTING OLD!
1 comment:
I want to hold him so bad!
Post a Comment