Thanks to Nanny for giving me this award.
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."
I have only been blogging for two months and I have grown to love the entire process. I look forward each morning to see what all of my family and new friends are doing on this day. My day then has a new meaning, I look at everything as a moment to share with you. I love all of my new found friends and wish you all Good Days.
As I have said before, I love keeping up with my old friends through their blogs and have recently enjoyed meeting new blog friends. Thanks to everyone for sharing all the fun information about what is going on in your lives.
I pass this award to
Amy's little ladies
The James five
Molly's mom
Rowdy Rogers
The Sample Family happenings
26 dresses and counting
Solar Powered
Southern L
1 comment:
You're sweet! And I'm so impressed at your blog..good grief you have a new baby!! Take care. :)
Post a Comment