Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Driver on the Bus

One of the toddler's games is to "drive" us places while we hang out in the hot tub.
He sits on the edge and we go to all sorts of places.


The other night he asked me where I wanted to go and I said the mall. His response "oh no, that's just too far"
"Where else would you like to go?" I answered "Well, lets just go through the car wash".


He responded "IT'S NOT A CAR WASH MOM, IT'S A SCHOOL BUS WASH"

I stand corrected!

On another note, he went to the dentist last week and did great! He asked for a sucker when he was done and the nice receptionist told him that they didn't give out suckers, but he scored a new toothbrush and toothpaste. He was satisified with that :). I forgot my camera for the landmark moment! UGH.

No comments: