Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Caden 6 mos.

Can you believe it? Neither can I.
I could literally take and edit pictures all day long, but my family would end up eating stale bread in dirty laundry so please help me decide which picture would look best framed in an 8x10 canvas. I can't decide and there are so many to choose from. Here's a start.


Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
number 4
Number 5

9 comments:

26 Dresses and Counting said...

I like 1, 4, and 5 the best. My bald headed boyfriend is the cutest ever!

granolachic said...

i like 3 and 4 the best...but i liked them all!!!! he is freaking adorable!

Tracy said...

I like 1 and 4. Sooooo cute!!!

amy said...

number five! number five!!

nanny said...

How could you choose? 1 I think but you can't go wrong with any of them. What a doll.

Solar Powered said...

I like 3, oh so cute!

Harle13 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Harless said...

Actually I like the "night owl" picture the best, but if you must choose 1 thru 5, I'd go with number 5.

Sarah said...

I vote 3 or 5, but you can't go wrong with any of them! So cute!