Thursday, March 20, 2008

Out Came the Sun and Dried Up All the Rain

So...we introduced the commander to the slides at Wilson Park.

The adventurous one goes down head first.


"I want more time"


Random stuff:
Washington and Benton counties were declared disaster areas for the flooding.
Thankfully, We didn't have any issues at our house. All that worrying over nothing!

New answer today to an old question:
A: "Do you want to go pee-pee in the potty?"
R: No, thanks.
Gotta appreciate the politness and honesty if nothing else.

Welcome Marce-dogg to the neighborhood! YAY! Looking forward to some good reads from Houston.
And, if your into photography the pioneer-woman has GREAT tips and some of the best pictures I've ever seen. She's very entertaining as well. Thanks for introducing me Carrie.
How's that for some shout outs :)

1 comment:

Solar Powered said...

nice work - you should try P-dubs (pioneer woman's) lasagna. I'm making it tonight!