Sunday, March 30, 2008

Play Fetch

It seems like I was about Riley's age when I learned how to fetch the Sunday paper.
Dad would open the front door and tell me to fetch. I would happily run down the walkway, retrieve the paper, and hand it over.
We tried it with Riley this morning...

He's on a mission to fetch the paper



YAAAYYYY! He finds it



He forgets to pick it up, but he's listening closely as I'm saying GO BACK, GO BACK!



He gets distracted by all those weeds as he was heading back.



Finally, I retrieve the paper and the kid


Maybe next week! Stay tuned.

4 comments:

nanny said...

Yeah and I'll bet your dad bragged to all of his friends and family about how proud he was of his daughter, cause she could "Fetch" ha

Solar Powered said...

good blog

granolachic said...

he is so adorable! i always think: what a great life he has!!

Solar Powered said...

not to be needy but i need more posts