I ALMOST JUST JUMPED UP AND DOWN, PEE-D MY PANTS, AND SCREAMED HALLELUJAH AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS…
Why you ask???
Well, because I just discovered that Pioneer Woman cuts her bacon in half to fry it…JUST LIKE ME!!!!
Now, let me give you a little history on the relevance of this wonderful discovery. One time Carrie and I were making BLT’s and I think it was Nanny (AKA Carrie's mom) that took over my bacon cooking because they didn’t understand why I was cutting the bacon in half. It just seemed better that way because it fits on your sandwich easier. PW says it fries up better and keeps its shape.
Anyway,
as I was saying...I AM JUST LIKE THE PIONEER WOMAN!!(except I don’t live on a farm, home school 4 kids, or Blog so well i have sponsors), but I'm one step closer and if anyone wants to sponsor my blog please, please speak up! I want to make a livin' out of bloggin' and I'd be most willing to go visit my BBF for training.
I'll be making Marlboro Man's second favorite sandwich this weekend if anyone wants to join us.
Love,
Tool Woman
PS. the commander told me this morning that PW must be single to be able to post all those pics of her recipes. i told him she is super woman! she is not single indeed, no sir REE..no pun intended :)
he did not argue when i told him what was cooking for supper! (I think he too secretly likes my BBF, but we won't tell him that I know).
3 comments:
have you checked out PW's new site?
By the Way, I now cut my bacon in half too/ha
are you kidding me? I was checking it 3 times/day. it was driving me nuts while she was down. i love it!!!! so much better..
ok, ok, i don't cook bacon but I'll take yalls word for it.
Post a Comment