
This is a really bad picture with all the wrong camera settings to show that our weather man was WRONG for the Ville.
Congratulations to the surrounding Washington County areas, River Valley, and Dallas area for your snow fall. I especially liked the 8 foot snow man that was displayed all over the news located 60 miles from me.
Now, I'm heading to work with the wrong attitude and unplucked eyebrows. Add some guilt for having a bad attitude over something that I can not control.Oh, I'm officially going to be late now, but must get the blog posted because everyone checks it first thing in the morning...right? I still have a second to grab a bagel and diet coke and attempt to check the attitude at the door.
(While you are looking at the picture with the bad settings, note the crate myrtle in the back ground that the commander transplanted last weekend) kudos for that.
2 comments:
Ya-the weather people are full of it!
Hilarious blog! Nothing is worse than a weather man that gets you pumped for a snow day. I don't want to be a stickler for vocab but if I'm not mistaken it's a craPe myrtle. But, hey, it was early. Also, when it come pruning time, make sure you don't commit crape murder. (that's a garner joke, but I'm not a garder, don't even have a CM...what color is yours? ) I love em. Maybe I'll put it on my spring to do list.
Post a Comment