He's taken over closetS. Tv's now show the playstation instead of the 5, 6, and 9:00 news broadcasts. Yes, i USED TO watch them all. I have been limited to one now. I have named him....(drum roll)...The Commander! He's taking over my world!!! I can't complain about it too much because I asked for the fence to be moved for my b'day so we could add more space to the back yard (a big request, I know), but the commander is all over it! He and his dad started the project this weekend AND moved the hot tub so the repair guy could get to the leak.

Riley and I sat back and ate yummy brownies! He has his Mama's addiction!!! Riley asked me to take his lid off so he could dip his brownie in milk! A proud moment for me!

(not cool that my pics edited by photo shop will not download..moving on)
Its all fun and games until the dad won't share the controller, the toddler tattles on him, then pulls the plug on the game. (the mom secretly laughs)
Isn't 3yrs old a little too soon anyway?

Its either feast or famine in this house. There is either NOTHING to eat, or there is so much one can't make up her mind. Today was a good grocery day. I'm ready for the taco dinner tonight. It's going to be a good eat week and back to work for me. UGH!!!
I love vacations.
2 comments:
ahhhh... good stuff. having a man around definately has its perks. BTW... Riley looks more and more like a little man himself. Going back to work sucks.
Can't wait to see your pool and hot tub,,,,,No Nanny does not have a blog, it stessed me to think of a name for comments!!!!
Post a Comment