I missed the b'day girl getting her hay ride, but here are the other two suckers.
The Aunt knows that Riley doesn't like the tractor started, but she offered to start it for him anyway and was quickly put in her place with a "NO YOU DON'T".


These two visited while trying to tune out the bossy hay ride driver in the back ground. He didn't really ASK people to come on his hay ride. He more like demanded it.

This is me trying to figure out why I have tripled in size over the last 3 days. It probably has something to do with eating burgers and pizza during Arkansas's largest Garage Sale (AKA...War Eagle).
If you have a little girl then you can find some cute stuff, but there are only the occasional wooden trucks and tractors for boys. Other than that, you can expect to see a LOT of yard art and wood carvings. I think I'll sit it out next year.

Look what mom got for the little guys. I just LOVE them. We need tickets to the game this weekend so Riley can wear his.



2 comments:
you did not triple in size but I know why your belly is bigger....you are 7 months pregnant
Hey. I found the monogrammed rebeex that you posted about on Ebay.
http://stores.ebay.com/leathersoftsoles_PERSONALIZED_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ8QQftidZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm
Post a Comment