Friday, November 13, 2009

Chillin'

Tomorrow is the NWA Boutique show and I'm looking forward to setting up my Patty Cakes booth, shopping the local talent, and meeting new people. A whole day dedicated to doing something I enjoy followed by the final home game for the Razorbacks. It's going to be a great day.
I did a little Christmas shopping today. I'm ready to set up the tree and decorations, but first we have a birthday party to throw so I'll be spending the next few weeks getting ready for this milestone celebration. Where did the last year go and how did the months pass like minutes?
Tonight, I'm enjoying a quiet evening of me time and it. is. great.I've already soaked in the hot tub, painted nails, and in my pj's. I'm all set to watch the Tivo and eat a bowl of cereal for supper. Have you checked out Kelly's blog? Her experiences in El Salvador have definately been an eye opener for me. Be sure to stop by if you haven't yet. We are so fortunate.
Have a great, relaxing weekend. I'm looking foward to reading all about yours on Sunday.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oooo, the Boutique Show looks great! I wish I was closer so I could go. I hope it goes great!

I have been Kelly's adventure's in El Salvador as well....it just tugs at the heartstrings.

Hope you have a great weekend!

nanny said...

The soup was made from 8 cups water and package of mix from Wal Mart....can't remember the brand but you need to buy it....so good.