Here I am admitting my faults. I pilfered through the Halloween candy and gave the non-toddler friendly candy to the older trick or treaters so now only the good stuff remains. It happens every year. We have a TON of trick or treaters and not enough candy to accommodate all of them so out go the jaw breakers and tootsie rolls (we had an abundance). Now we have a bowl of snickers, Hershey's, skittles, starburst, suckers, and milk duds. It's a candy lovers haven and the preschooler and I are a candy lovers! I'm going to have to get it out of sight because I have a candy problem..really.
The preschooler has done really well with his two piece limit. (yes, it's been two pieces here and two pieces there, but we will do better tomorrow). I promise. :)
C, on the other hand, could care less about all the Halloween hoopla. He slept through trick or treating and is content with a good sock or cloth.
I don't understand daylight savings time. Here we are on the brink of 2010 and we are still playing around with time. Can't we just pick a time and stick with it all year? I'm not one to switch all my clocks in a timely manner (pun intended). It's part rebellion and part enjoyment of realizing I really have another hour. I'm quirky like that. :)
4 comments:
I'm with you,,,it drives me crazy changes time!!!
"Changing"
Plus I can't figure out if it is time to go to bed and stay up another hour/ha
haha that is hilarious that you don't change all the clocks! The whole thing throws me off!! We ran out of candy this year too and we bought a ton!
I compulsively change all my clocks immediately if not the night before.
Post a Comment