All the booths were great. It wasn't your grandmother's craft show by any means.
I had two favorites. Meagan is very good with embroidery and appliques. She used one of Riley's shirts in her booth so of course I'm partial to her. :) If you have little girls then check out her bows and dresses. ADORABLE!
I met Marcy at the show. She had an adorable booth set up with stamps, Christmas cards, and holiday signs.
You can look at some of her items here. I want to order some extra Christmas cards from her, but can't decide which design to go with. They are all really creative.
I also got some cute Christmas decorations and gifts over the weekend so I'm ready for the season. How about you?
This afternoon I cut the coupons out of the paper (a Sunday ritual) and noticed that Walgreens has Club crackers, Cheez-Its, and Pecan Sandies for $0.50! I'll be stocking up on my limit of four. We love all the above! Now I just have to get the meals planned for the week. Cooking has been limited around here, but we are getting back on track tomorrow. My latest hobby has been looking through old and new cook books at night so I have found some really great sounding recipes. Sometimes I wish someone was here to fix them for me. HA! The commander likes to grill, but he's not big on cooking. Although, he will fix these dinners from Macaroni Grill. They are quick, easy, and I think we have one in the pantry so that takes care of tomorrow night.

Now I can put off the grocery store one more day, stay around the house, and be all things lazy. Not bad for a Monday. :)
3 comments:
i have had coupons for those Mac Grill dinners for 2 months now but can't find them anywhere! We love Mac Grill and I am dying to try them!!!
I get them at Walmart. I think they are on the pasta aisle.
Didn't see your comment until now but happened to shop at Walmart tonight instead of my usual Publix and found them! Got to use my coupon jus tbefore it expired!! I can't wait to try it!!
Post a Comment