When he throws those arms in the air, someone is about to get tackled and it's usually the preschooler. Check out the digits on his left hand. He's wild, this kid!
I've been spending a lot of time on the Wilton website and even lurking on the baking aisle of Hobby Lobby trying to learn how to decorate cookies. I've never decorated cookies with icing so I wanted to give it a try. Let's just say I'm completely intimidated by the whole process now. Who knew there were so many things one needed to know about icing just to get pretty fall cookies. Am I making this harder than it really is? There's Buttercream vs. royal then getting the correct texture. At this rate, the only place I'll be getting these is from a bakery...
1 comment:
that is hilarious, i can't wait to see those boys!
Post a Comment