I stressed and obsessed over things beyond my control. Like the weather for the end of this week.

I think I called my mom 14 times in a two hour time span with the latest weather updates (sorry mom). She's ready and willing to help with the kids in a moment's notice. We're lucky to have both sets of parents so close to help.
Tonight, I'm saddened by the news from my blog friend, Kathryn, as she faces a difficult time. Regardless of our situation or where we're at in life, there is power in prayer. Especially from the blog world. We've seen it through Kelly's blog with Harper and Stellan's miraculous recovery and I know there are countless others. So, please lift up Kathryn and her family.
2 comments:
AMEN! There were so many praying for Tessa too. If God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it!
PS - Looks like you better bundle up!
Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet words and all of your support. I can't say thanks enough. The outpouring of love and prayers from people that don't even know me is just amazing and it has brought so much comfort. Thank you again.
Post a Comment