
I did not thank Kathryn for giving me the Sweet friends award and promise to pass it on with my next post then forget to do so. That would be rude and it was a SWEET friends award. I did not have the kids all weekend while the Commander was out of town and decide to go to Walmart on a Sunday night for some peace and quiet. Who does that? Everyone knows Walmart is not the place for finding solitude.
I did not think about fixing Marlboro Man's second favorite sandwich all day today to come home and find NO chicken. I was much too organized on my shopping trip to forget the chicken. I did not over indulge in tuna boats from Nanny's blog because of the abundance of chicken waiting to be cooked.
I did not go to work today, fresh off a three day weekend, thinking about my next two days away from work. Nope. I was fired up and ready to complete the tasks at hand. My productivity could not be slowed.
I did not leave dishes in the sink all weekend. They are not still there now. That would be stinky. And gross. And I'm a much better home maker than that which is why I did not fill up the dishwasher with the Preschooler's sippy cups yesterday instead of reusing the same one. That would be wasteful.
Lastly, I did not record the Commander snoring with my phone so he could hear himself. That would not be nice or appreciated. Why would anyone do that? I wouldn't. Nope.
So, what have you not done lately?
2 comments:
Ok,,,,well I personally think you are missing grandaddy and dodo!!!! And I really don't blame you....I want to hear from them too! Hang in there, they will be home soon!
LOL...this is funny stuff. It took me a while to catch on. Sorry about Caden...saw your comment to Nanny. I didn't call a doctor today specifically to ask him to yell at a nurse that wasn't doing her job. And I certainly didn't snicker and make a snide comment when I heard her going off about "gettin her ass chewed by a doctor".
Post a Comment