Well, let's see.
1. I have not seen Avatar, but keep hearing good things about it. There's lots of Avatar talk in bloggy land.
2. We are planning on celebrating Martin Luther tomorrow by taking the Preschooler to see The Chipmunks. I haven't seen the first one, but my coworker assures me I won't be missing anything by starting with the sequel. HA!
3. I have been internet searching like crazy for Ski deals. Man, oh man, they are $$$$$$$! Aren't we in a bad economy? Anyone know of a good deal? Cruises are extremely reasonable right now if you're looking for a cruise deal.
4. The grandparents will be back from India on Tuesday and we are READY. The last we heard they were having a great time, but the smog was so bad at the Taj Mahal that pictures will not be very good.
5. 24 starts this week. Yay!
6. American Idol-Simon = Good bye American Idol.
7. I did not renew my subscription to People in December and I already miss it. I saw where you can get it 1/2 off at Amazon.com so I took it as a sign to reorder it.
I was thinking if I didn't have it then I might start reading more books. It's not happening so good bye New Year's Resolution. We'll try again next year.
I think that sums up the update for now.
Happy Sunday.
5 comments:
Oh my can't stop my people subscription...half price....maybe I need to/ha
I know you cannot wait to see the grandparents...got an e-mail from them and it stated that Dodo is Queen! So glad she is having fun!
Haven't gotten into 24 yet but House consumes me...Bravo had marathon last night and I love it!
Have a good MLK day, I vote for Chipmunks...love em!
OH! OH NO Alison! I should NOT have read your blog today...why you ask? I let my PEOPLE go too...too much money...too much time spent reading...why should I care what people in Hollywood are doing?
ACK..half price at Amazon?? REALLY!??
I have NOT seen Avatar...probably won't...my boys did...loved it.
Saw Chipmunks BOTH OF THEM...think they are cute. Love the Chipettes singing...PUT A RING ON IT. ;)
Alison with no People mag? The world may stop turning...sign back up.
Nanny,
You MUST rent 24. Start from season 1. It's what I looked forward to when the Commander was in Iraq. You will LOVE it. More than Friends. I promise!
You people are WRONG. You are supposed to tell me that there is more to life besides the happenings of Hollywood and I get a little less smart every time I read it.
But, I can't help it...Tiger, Where are you?
Solar-
Didn't you have a Chipmunks casette tape? Seems like I remember listening to it.
HA!
Post a Comment