Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sweet Child of Mine.


Dear Wild Thing,
Today you are being so sweet and so cuddly and so playful. Your nick name does not suit you well today, as you are being less adventurous in your creative play. You give big hugs and giggle during wagon rides. You like to climb in the wagon and wait for your brother (or anyone else) to start pushing. That really makes you happy. You're "talking" non stop today. You aren't playing in the toilets, cabinets, or trash. That makes me happy. You weigh 19 LBS and some change. You got a new car seat for Christmas. It is still sitting in the garage. You eat whatever we eat and as much as we eat. Today is was oatmeal for breakfast and pizza for lunch. You slept during church today instead of your usual screaming.
You've been playing peek a boo, clapping your hands, waving bye bye, and playing with new toys while your big brother is playing with the next doors.
Well, Wild Thing..I'm sorry to cut this short, but it appears you've created some business in the last few minutes that I need to attend to so I'll wrap this up.

Oh, and thanks for the memory. I will open that drawer in a short time and wonder how it was that you were ever small enough to fit in it.

Welcome Back.
We love you!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my recipe blog. If you decide to make the cookie bars, you can just melt chocolate chips over the hot pan of baked cookies. I usually have a bag of them instead of bars!

Your family is sure cute...especially the one in the drawer! Blessings to you and your family in 2010.

nanny said...

How cute. I remember Solar watching tv while sitting "in" the end table...I'm gonna have to find that picture/ha