
That was last night. Here's the view from this morning.

It's beautiful! All the tracks we made yesterday are covered. The sidewalks, street, and yards are all covered in this deep powder. I don't ever remember having a snow this deep around here before. I'm going to head out with Grandaddy's good camera shortly and take some pictures. He's a little disgruntled that I "forgot" to give it back. HA!
6 comments:
Isn't it beautiful!!! I need to go out and measure ours.
Does he use the good camera? ha
Holy Cow! It looks beautiful though! Stay warm!
Oh wow! It's so beautiful! I think we ended up with about 4 inches and today it seems like a sheet of ice.
Wow, that looks like so much fun.
Looks like so much fun!!! Sorry I didn't get your call. Unfortunately, I don't know that I would have any snowman tips. I'm sure it's more about what kind of snow and less about technique. ;) Have fun and stay warm!
Beautiful snow! Enjoy! Great idea to measure it for a picture.
Post a Comment